My friend Ralph Laughton is selling his extensive collection of Meccano parts and related items, built up over 55 years.
His website is built upon my own Content Management System (CMS), and utilises several of its features:
- A hierarchical, searchable, product catalogue with stock control.
- Customisable rules to allow for a variety of discounts and special offers.
- Customisable rules to calculate shipping cost by order total, weight and/or location.
- Secure online ordering with PayPal or SagePay integration.
- Customisable e-mail and document templates for order notifications, invoices, labels etc.
- Automated mail-outs to subscribers featuring new products, news, etc.
The website homepage
A shop page for Ralph’s Lots
Launched in August 2012 • Primary technologies: ASP.Net, MySQL